Pages

Sunday, March 01, 2009

It's March

It's March!!! Not forgetting my new year resolutions.

/forge forward/


Eat healthy, stay healthy. It's a must.
:: Still, consuming outside food everyday. But overall was not-that-bad

Put on weight. Oh babe, I'm trying tho.
:: I will never giving up in eating! xD

Be positive, be confident. I'm lack of this? sort of.
:: It gonna turned up worst or vise versa in few days time.

Cut off all vulgar languages?
:: Okay what. hee.

No more procrastination. This is a huge time-waster.
::Still 50 50. I need to get rid of this sickness.

Spend more time with ALL my buddies. Yeah, I mean all.
:: Pretty happy. I met Ong Shiling after ages.

Make compromise in relationship/friendship. We have to. the legend family.
:: Going slow and steady?

Improve my lousy English. It's a must!!
:: I'm working out yo.

More cashy$. Bank account already K.O.
:: I like the figures now :P

Electronic gadgets. ( Itouch/Iphone. own camera. own laptop. Polaroid!! )
:: I'm gonna get one of that during this March?? :D

Grow taller by another 2cm? Hmm..
:: I'm like getting shorter instead. wth.

Overall, I'm happy :D at least better than last month!

No comments:

Post a Comment