Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

31st of March

31! Which clearly means - Baskin Robbins! Anyone wants to buy me some? Like I said, no more procrastination. Finally this day has arrived, my last day of working in a clinic. *Laughs* It's time to say goodbye to my dull routine for the past three months! I thought I will be happy but deep down, it was fairly okay. I'm so gonna miss them :( Although I do complain lots. So sweet of them, they belanja me again. I'd learned many things in these three months. Truly thanks (; Everything is priceless.

Grrr. My stomach was aching since last midnight. The worst thing was I started to have a minor fever during afternoon. Double urghh. I have to attend a dinner later (Yeh Lih's birthday). So I took a quick nap after I went off. Mum suddenly said that she can't fetch me go there so I texted my dy (: and HE picked me up! HAA. Dy and his dy was in the car. His dy was even more nervous/ stressed than dy because dy was the one driving. Confusing? HAA.

I can say the plan was not really well-planned but at least most of them attended it :)

Place : Italiannies.
People : Yeh Lih. Her bro, yours truly, David Gu, Darren Soh, Yi Wen, Marilyn, Ed Vinn, Kaveeta, Su Ann, Angel and Ee Tien. ( Di Wei, in Bangkok. Others no transport. Chee Hui, NS. )



Photobucket
This cake was from Ed Vinn, Marilyn, yours truly, Darren and David


Photobucket
Birthday girl woman! HAA


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
One more is missing ;/


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Candid shot 1.


Photobucket
Candid shot 2.


Photobucket
Candid shot 3.


YES, we still owe you a group pic. Beware, we will kidnap you anytime ya (:
That's all for today, I need rest, really s i c k.

No comments:

Post a Comment