Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

scream and scew it

I'm happy. I'm so not happy.

My GOD knows sometimes life sucks like this. When one trying to forge forward, others would be pulling you backwards.. I thought I'm almost there, to seek for a better life. My mood has gone down to the lowest point when I picked that call. Medical check up has got a problem. Totally speechless and expressionless. Because there's no point I'd pass all those interviews but not the medical check up. I started wondering what IF I fail the second time? I still remember during the first interview, Miss Lim questioned me about this, 'What IF you can't get the sponsorship from SunMed?'. I answer 'I will find others to sponsor me then' Thinking back now, IF I really can't get it, I'll pay for the whole course (I prefer this rather than sponsorship) / find others to sponsor? / back to Malacca and study business. *slap self* I'm fearful. Sponsorship is not as good as you think..

I'm strong and weak at the same time :I

No comments:

Post a Comment