Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

hot ahh

Pity me, this is the 6th post of the month :/

I'd pass my undang test on the 16th of March. I thought I can't even hit the minimum marks which is 41. Surprisingly, I got 47 out of 50 :O This time I used less than 20 minutes. Speechless uhh? Even the auntie said so xD I waited for almost 3 solid hours just because of that 20 minutes. Grr. The M friend went out for lunch when we reached there. Great! I waited for the slow poke under the bloody hot sun. It's killing me badly. My face gone red and I was sweating like mad. The best part was, the auntie scolded her badly. HAA. *laugh with me*

You must be thinking what a lame post uhh. Sorry, thats what I can say. My blog is seriously lack of update's. So, I decide to do the tag soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment