Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

A little more of everything

Photobucket
I'd been day dreaming for these few weeks, like I never used to..


Purely pessimistic or optimistic? I’m at that point in my life where things are neither good nor bad. But ... forge forward is what I truly remember (:

Hello (to those who still come to my dead-blog often) I want to blog so badly, unfortunately the time doesn't allow me :( my 24/7 is fully occupied till next week!

***


I suppose to continue updating you-readers at my previous post but I'm having a little problem as usual. Grr. Never mind. Let's continue. Back on two weeks before was my dad's birthday. I did some last minute shopping with VV,driver- self known as my security guard and Szen, self known as my secretary!! =.=' You must be wondering why. Question them xD Last minute shopping is tiring. We painted the town red just for the sake of the present. Thank God, the present is much more lower than my budget. So I bought a book for myself (: I traded donuts for VV and Szen. Thanks for keeping me accompany again (:

P/S :: Pictures will be up soon.

Mum's nagging me for months as well as my relatives. I couldn't stand their nag's any longer so I just went for the sake of it. Nobody knows I went for undang test one day before the SPM results are released until.... I failed and I messaged two of them. You know my speed when it comes to objectives. Everything will be done in 15 minutes. So I rechecked every questions and overall I spent around 25 minutes. I thought I will pass but when it come to the cruel reality, I did NOT! 41/50. Stupid Chong Xin Wei. All the mistakes are from section B. I knew it :( Mum bombarded me like mad when I reached home. She was scolding me like shit. More than that la I can say. Mood spoiler. She was relating this to this and that all day long. It suck big time. What's the big deal man. I'm the one who's gonna pay the 50 bucks. Ahh, forget about it. This is not the worst part YET.

Uncertain things are killing me, and I'm certainly not asleep. Yes, the big day has arrived. I've been in the worry state for that something for three solid months! (Sounds so stupid uh) As I always said, things will never turn up as what you've planned. The driver picked me, Szen and Xu Wai up at 9 sharp and unfortunately we reached school at almost 11 in the morning. I wonder why we were so late for it xD My beloved ones annoyed me with messages because they can't stand any longer. Sorry la. Pin the blame on the driver. Hee. My heart gave a flutter when I stepped into the school. I had a chit-chat section with few of them before the results were out. AHH, nothing much I can say about that day. I s-t-o-n-e-d when teacher handed my results to me and I was e-m-o-t-i-o-n-l-e-s-s for the rest of the day. Did my effort went down the drain? Or I didn't put even a bit in it, like they say. God knows and I know but not you. I'd enough to spill out all my disappointments or whatever it is. Oh yeah, one more thing. I DID NOT CRY okay. Messages and phone calls flooded in and out all day long. Truly thanks :D I know you guys just need to make sure I'm okay. This should come to an end. BIG FULL STOP. A new beginning is already in front of my door step and I saw a glimmer of light....

- Indeed, hurts the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment