Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

turn off the lights and stare in night

Photobucket

I thought it's gonna be alright.

I thought it's going to be just fine.

I thought I'm gonna see the sun and have some fun.

I thought the darkness starts to fade and the paper boat will just float away...


Current mode - emotionless.

  1. Congrats to those who get flying colours in SPM. (I'm not one of them)
  2. Phone calls and messages flooding in and out. Truly thanks (: (you know who you are)
  3. Decisions.. Still couldn't make up my mind.
  4. Living a hectic week. I need more oxygen.
  5. My baby phone broke down again. URGH!!
  6. Thanks to sis, my spec is no longer new. URGH!!
  7. Quite a number of them is leaving in few days time - NS
  8. My plurk is a slow poke.
  9. Finally, I bought some books.
  10. I need to breathe. I need to swim.

Will update soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment