Pages

Monday, March 02, 2009

it start from no where to some where

Photobucket

Watching the sky, as if you are watching a painting.

Coming to life, shifting and shaping,

staying inside, it all goes by.


The urge for blogging is fading away? No. That's not true.
I got a whole lot to blog but I'm staring at the laptop right now.. not knowing what to blog or I should say I don't know I should start from where. (same goes to shi ming) Basically, my daily routine for this three solid months was working like a mad feller, eating and still eating, non stop thinking, online and sleep. 24hours in a day gone just like that. The point is, I couldn't believe that I'm so relentless in this few weeks. I wonder is this a good thing to be proud of or vice versa. All my sweet plans has been delaying for months and I promiss myself I will start everything after March. (NO MORE PROCRASTINATION) Lazying in bed, online 24/7, more outings, movie and drama, books, driving license? xD gym, swimming pool!!!! Gosh. I need to rock my life once again. My life definitely would be dull without ALL this man. HAA. I still have three more weeks before I get all this things on the track. So ya, I'm questioning myself again, will next week be a faboluos week? Or like the nightmares that I had for pass few nights. I could't imagine. Yes, I'm still fearfull. Being worrying that for three months. Cried more than once. This couldn't change a thing, I know. Now, I'm believing in myself. Truely thanks to those listen for my craps and those praying for me for months.

****

Okay, I'm back now. ****ing pissed. As I have told them I will only continue work ONLY IF I got to off for my important days.For instant, second week of March. Many things need to be done in this week but he seems like don't let me take off. Gosh, I don't get a decent pay. The working hours was crazily long and only one day off out of 30days. I can't find a point to continue working at there. I would choose to work in Sunway Hospital. Although the pay is not really a good one BUT they offer shiff and the working hours is definitely fix! I should stop my craps here.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment