Pages

Friday, April 03, 2009

dee-licious

:( Sadness was etched on my face. As the time goes by, things are not getting better. Haihh. From parents to relatives, business to nursing, interview to medical check up, things are going real slow and unsteady. How long can I adhere to this, I wonder. Keep on falling and standing, somehow sometimes I'm scared because I have no idea what's coming up next. Lets talk about today, I went to SunMed again to redo the urine test. The doctor told me that my urine got blood (I know for a fact). So, I need to make sure everything would be clear this time. I went in to another room after meeting with doctor. It was the manager room. She wanted to talk about my slender fingers. *cough* She say a whole lot and I couldn't spill it all out here. The main point was, she thinks that nursing is not my career. She ask me not to waste my time on it. Yes, because of my hand! Another one smacked me face-to-face. Great. She gives me time to think about it. Oh God, I don't want to do this again. Life ain't a fairy tale. I know.

On the other hand, Dee called Yeh Lih up for dinner. So, I tagged along (;
Place : Delicious, One Utama.
People : Yeh Lih, Di Wei, Marilyn, Yi Wen, Keegan and I.



delicioussss (;

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

the birthday girl :P (and why a part of me are in this pic)


Photobucket

This is Marilyn.


Photobucket

The only pic of Keegan.


Photobucket


Photobucket

The left over's.


Part two, Dee's house.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment