Pages

Thursday, April 02, 2009

my new year resolution

Hello. As you can see, I have updated 6 blog posts (including this) in a day. This shows that how free I am uh. Staring in front of the laptop more than 12 hours. Everything seemed so tasteless for today :( except for the fruit juice. Well, I need to recover soon.Tonnes of things are waiting for me to be done.


/forge forward/

Eat healthy, stay healthy. It's a must.
:: Cutting down on mee/kuey tiao/bihun (:

Put on weight. Oh babe, I'm trying tho.
:: Still in progress.

Be positive, be confident. I'm lack of this? sort of.
:: I see no improvements. Big sighh.

Cut off all vulgar languages?
:: So so.

No more procrastination. This is a huge time-waster.
:: Still 50 50. I need to get rid of this sickness.

Spend more time with ALL my buddies. Yeah, I mean all.
:: We need the correct timing.

Make compromise in relationship/friendship. We have to-the legend family.
:: 50 50.

Improve my lousy English. It's a must!!
:: It takes time.

More cashy$. Bank account already K.O.
:: I'm broke :(

Electronic gadgets. ( Itouch/Iphone. own camera. own laptop. Polaroid!! )
:: I want to get a cam first!

It was kinda bad afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment