Pages

Thursday, April 09, 2009

OU

Photobucket


I rate 7.5/10




Well, sorry I'm not gonna update the details (about my previous post) because it was complicated. YEAH, the night was AWESOME :D I do think that Lih enjoyed herself very much. As usual, dinner and movie will be in our list. We dined at Chili's. It was a nice place to chill out. Thanks to Matt He helped me a lot (: Another 18PL. There's a good moral value in it though. It has been a very looong time since WE last stepped in to the cinema. I vividly remember watching movie in the cinema was our weekly routine for the past few years. It was hell fun! People always say college life will give you more spare time. Hello, I don't think so. For those who's still in secondary school, please study smart and play hard xD Oh ya, One Utama new wing, GSC is super duper comfortable. It was way better than other places. Sadly, we can't always drive there just for a movie. A simple outing for us will do right? Hee (;

That's all for today. I'll try to update more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment