Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

senseless

Photobucket

I'm feeling good waking up in mid morning, lazing around on my bed, scrambled myself to the bathroom, taking my own sweet time. I don't live a life of luxury but I do enjoy my 'rotting' session at home with the same old routine for ten days. Movie Tv marathon, sleeping session, yummy and healthy food, as well as books. That's what I do all day long.

However, my to-do-list was half done while another half is still pending. Pray. I don't hope it takes forever to fulfill my wish list. I'm not happy. I missed the PC fair, which means no laptop and camera. I wonder when will be the right time to get the right things. I always hope for tomorrow will be the day but it seems I got endless tomorrow. Double sighh.

Pity me. It's been 16 weeks and 100 over days I didn't hit the pool, the longest days/ weeks that I've never had. Pouring days always ruin my swimming plan :( I'm so gonna wake up at 7/8 in the morning and jump into the pool and feel the best thing on earth. Ha. At least for me. I missed the good old days, rushing to the pool straight after school. It will make you feel more energetic and refreshing. Hopefully I can find those pictures during those day when we had our competition. Our pictures look so silly with the nervous faces, seriously. Haha.

Counting down, three more months to go. Everything is so far so good and I think I'm almost there ... if everything goes smoothly. Apparently, the class will start on the 6th of July and once started, there's no more spare time. Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sometimes even Saturday? No idea. No regrets. That's what I can say. Forge forward, like what was written in my new year resolution. I shall not hesitate and do my best as I hope/ I must/ I will.

On the other hand, mum and I went for the garage sale on the other day. We left with nothing. I have seen some of the shoes over and over again. Every year. Some was pretty nice while others not really.

Okay, I need some rest. Ciao.


*Lih, few more days kay (:

No comments:

Post a Comment