Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

life is like a struggling artis


Photobucket

This week is one hell of disaster. Especially Monday cause I did my dressing assessment terribly. If this is my OSCE exam, I already fail. Fail before I start. Yes,
it was that bad :( I will cry my lungs out if I fail it again. And so, thought of a mood changing, I watch Avatar with my sister (yes, banyak out-dated) The movie is bored!! I fell asleep after an hour and wake up 25mintues before the movie end. Pheww, glad that I didn't watch it in cinema. Yes yes, you must be thinking I'm a weirdo. I just don't like it. That simple.

Yours truly :: What happened just now ah?

Sis :: A whole lot. You don't need to re-watch cause you will never like it.

Yours truly :: Oh.


PS:: Looking forward to Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment