Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

bloody outdated post [March till April]

I hate to update my blog when I got no pics to blog but I loath to up a post when I need to transfer 70++ (minimum) photos each time :x So, yours truly will only up a few of it. Do tell me if you want your pics. Thank you (;

Here is the outdated post Part 1,
Date:: 18032010
Location:: College (senior's classroom). Melanie's house.
Event:: Ms Sukhbeer's birthday. Melanie's sis birthday..

Photobucket

Paparazzi!

Photobucket

Ms Sukhbeer's birthday (:

Photobucket

*snap snap*

Photobucket

and again

Photobucket

Phaik chia's car but the driver is Melanie =.='

Photobucket

Photobucket

The left over.

Photobucket

*outfit for the day*
finally get myself one of this :D


I do solute my lecturer. Other being a nurse, they are also a student,
daughter, mom, wife. Definitely not easy. On the other note, mum never like me get one of those shabby pants but I like this one very muchhh :D

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment