Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

letter of condolence

Wow. It's been a month, or I should say it is more than that? (x Forgive me please.

Life is hectic and time was passing like a hand waving from a train that I wanted to be on. You know what? I loathe April.
I have been struggling over my exams for a month and by the end of the day the results was just as bad as I though. I'm already imagining myself getting this semester result and spot no A's in that bloody white paper :( Horrifying. I will cry, definitely. I need someone to nag me text me every now and then just like you used to tell me study study study.. M slacking. TOO MUCH LAH.

Hmm, I vivid remember that we received the phone call at 0630, Wednesday morning while I was still preparing myself to college. Mum said that she passed away and I was like okay.. I saw that coming.. as a nurse. Dad went back on Wednesday itself and mum, sis and myself went back on Friday. Right after my exam.

Photobucket

obituary ad.

Photobucket

z cousin (from Aussie). and our terrible look.


Photobucket

cousin from Sing.

Photobucket

She's my dad's brother wife. I don't know what you called it in English. In hakka I call 'pak meh'. Sighh. How can I forget her? :( She's very beautiful when she was young. Got chance will show it here.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

There are hundreds of pics but I only picked a few here.


Gee. I survived throughout the last three days with my sensitive tear glands. Wearing the white shirt, walking around, praying etc will definitely used out all of your energy. Sighh. Doesn't matter right?

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment