Pages

Saturday, July 03, 2010

genting trip w mad women

Ahh,
Up up we go. lets gasp some fresh air.

Yes. It was another last minute plan AND I had a green light from my mum. Miracle do happen, sometimes. So, 20 of us went 'up' with bus. Is been awhile since my last time to Genting and this was the first time I went there with bus. For your information, I hate long journey, more over travel to the destination with bus! Never mind. Cause everything goes pretty well though. Class ended early, no bus sickness, pretty weather, and there's no traffic jam on Friday afternoon! The thing that amassed me was, we reached there in an hour time. That's explain why so many accident happened. TRUE enough? Hee.

Here comes d cam-whore pics while waiting for our turn to check in.


Photobucket
Same old, same old. 

Photobucket
Wanna buy bags? HAHA.

Photobucket
Oops, one missing.

Photobucket
Imperfect picture but everyone's is here. 

Photobucket
 Shu Zhen, in the middle.
Photobucket

This is nice.

Photobucket
Mei mei, Han Jie, Alice.

Photobucket


Photobucket

The most front one, choy yee (:

Photobucket
Alice.

Photobucket
Mei Shu.

Photobucket
tyng.

Photobucket
Me like this.

Photobucket

I like this too (:

Photobucket
Taken after dinner.

Photobucket
Movie time. 20 pax. fun fun (: 
Well, this is my first time watching movie at Genting too.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Tired-forcing-smile face.

*PS: Some pic is taken by them.
*PSS: I will post up more picture in Facebook.


It is a 3days 2 night trip. Unfortunately for me and lih went back during Saturday noon to attend Subang Rally 2010. Overall, it was fun with them (:

When is our next trip?


No comments:

Post a Comment