Pages

Sunday, July 04, 2010

sem break is not a breakway

Photobucket



Well, I do have some similarity with the picture above. Just that I don't wake up exhausted, definitely not a party-goer and probably still wide awake when the clock strike at 2 in the morning.

Haha. So, how do I kill my time? TEEVEE! Im not a shopper. Im a teevee freak. I have watched 10 movies and 2 dramas in less than two weeks time. Sometimes it feel really good just to rot at home and enjoy my movie marathon. Anyhoo, I did helped out in my friend's newly open restaurant which located in Empire, level 2. *feel free to pay a visit* Ahh, as I said, newly open. It all begin with some restaurant training, arranging stuff and some washing that need to be done. Sadly I didn't manage to take the before and after look of the cafe

Photobucket
*candid shot* If you are an ex SU, you might know them.
Learning how to do coffee and get to know how the giant coffee machine works. The man said, you need to make yourself a cup of coffee and drink it before you start off your day. Pathetic, Im not a coffee drinker :x

Photobucket
Burger. Me like. Pattie worth the price (:

Photobucket
Lamp chop. with a side dish that you can choose.

Photobucket
Chicken rice ball. Malacca style. Tasty.

Photobucket
and yummy desert. yumss.

Picture above is taken while my friends came and visit. Hmm, I should do a proper post next time.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment